jetStamp® 1025 Mobile, expiry date and barcode marking, inkjet printer
jetStamp® 1025 - Mobile printer for expiry date, lot code and barcode marking.
The newest model in the jetStamp® lineup easy your product coding and marking process, with power, flexibility and precision.
jetStamp® 1025 is a 100% mobile marking device. Made in Germany.
The all new jetStamp® 1025 is the perfect example of ingenuity and German engineering at its best with the first time ever capability of 25mm (1 ") height and up to 85mm length printouts, using a single ink cartridge.
jetStamp® 1025 is the most powerful versatile and function packed handheld coding and marking device ever brought to market.
With a simple click of a button, jetStamp® 1025 can print on absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces, anything from a simple “best before” date to 1D barcodes and 2D (QR) codes, graphics, logos, & alphanumerics – all this in less than a second.
The mobile concept and the form factor makes jetStamp® 1025 ideal for food and beverage, craft breweries, cosmetics, logistics, supply chain, catering, contract packaging, timber, metal, and many other applications in the industry.
jetStamp® 1025 is also perfect for document processing applications.
The compliance is never been higher, and the cost of ownership is never been lower with the zero-maintenance ink cartridge based system.
With the Reiner’s exclusive self-traversing printhead and cartridge based technology, jetStamp® 1025 is precise in print quality (300dpi) and positioning of the code on the package.
jetStamp® 1025 is simple and effortless to operate, with a simple click of a button, it takes less than a second to make your print on to any surface and shape of packaging, in single and multi-line imprints.
With the intuitive and user friendly drag and drop software “PC Set Graphic” (included), you can create and upload the needed print images (labels). Each “label” or image can contain everything you might need : text in any font and point size, 1D barcodes and 2D (QR) codes, high definition graphics, logos, lot codes, etc. Variable data such as date, time, expiry date and counters can also be included- this is part of its core functionality.
Flexible and easy connectivity: Transfer print images to jetStamp® 1025 via USB or Bluetooth and store more than 200 print images in the integrated SD card.
jetStamp® 1025 is specially designed for ERP/Database connectivity.
The free MOBILEset graphic App, for Android smart phones and tablets, makes the creation of individual motives, print images and texts, as well as transfer to the jetStamp® 1025, a breeze. Load the images directly from your phone or tablet, enjoy the option of free text input, and comfortably adjust the desired printing size.
Choose to optimise your coding process with jetStamp® 1025, and you’ll never look back again.
For a smear resistant impression on various surfaces, such as: metal, plastics, glass, paper, cardboard, wood, textiles and foils, there are three types of ink available.
Inks available for jetStamp® 1025:
1.Reiner P5-MP3-BK: High-class multi purpose, solvent based, quick drying ink cartridge, for non-porous surfaces, metal & plastics. This is the ink cartridge that is included in the package when you purchase the printer.Colour: Black
2.Reiner P5-MP4-BK: The highest-class solvent based, quick drying ink cartridge, for glass and non-porous surfaces, metal & plastics. Excellent smear resistance on "tough" materials. Colour: Black
3. Reiner P5-S3-BK: High-class water based ink cartridge, for porous surfaces, cardboard, wood, textile, styrofoam and paper. Colour: Black.
- Fully portable handheld inkjet printer
- High Resolution 300DPI cartridge
- Prints on absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces
- Operated via rechargeable batteries and/or permanent power
- Prints single and multi-line imprints- depending on character size
- Adjustable font size
- Prints Graphics, 1D and 2D barcodes, and alphanumerics
- Connection to Windows®-based programs, merchandise management systems or barcode label software
- The software for the jetStamp® 1025 is self-explanatory: Create the required print layout on screen and transfer it by USB or Bluetooth
- Micro SD card data transfer and storage for more than 200 print images
- Lightweight: 900 g.
- ERP/database connectivity
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Network compatible
- Suitable for right and left-handed operators
- Ergonomic handling through multi-triggering: on the side and in the middle of the handle
- Self-traversing printhead
- 4 Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Only Windows® and Android OS compatible
- What’s in the Box: jetStamp® 1025, rechargeable batteries, ink cartridge, power supply, "PC-Set Graphic" software, cables, user manual
Dimensions (L x W x H ): 194 x 200 x 98 mm Weight: ca. 900 g Print technology: Inkjet Max. print area dimension (W x H): 85 x 25 mm Max. print speed: < 1 s/print Print resolution: 300 dpi Battery capacity: up to 1.000 prints
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you're not entirely satisfied you can return products within 14 days of the original purchase of the product. We will give you a full refund by the same method as your original payment for the product that is returned with proof of purchase in new and unused condition with the original packaging and with all accessories when applicable.
Delivery for the territory of EU and Bulgaria is free of charge for orders over 200 EUR.